Jost Berthold, Dr. rer.nat.
|DIKU - University of Copenhagen|
|2100 København Ø|
|Office:||HCØ, 01-0-019 (Block B ground floor)|
|Mobile:||(+45) 23 83 99 18|
In BriefSince 2011, I am an assistant professor at the Department of Computer Science, University of Copenhagen. Before, I was a Post-doctoral researcher in Copenhagen and at the University of St.Andrews. I have received my diploma in Computer Science in 2003, and a doctoral degree in 2008, both from the University of Marburg, Germany. My Ph.D investigates concepts and implementation of parallel functional programming, in particular for the language Eden. My research interests are parallel programming, declarative programming languages, parallel patterns and skeletons, and parallel algorithms.
Projects, Collaborations, and Software
- HIPERFIT Research Center for Functional High-Performance Financial Information Technology
- grid.dk - Danish national Grid infrastructure
- Parallel programming concepts and algorithms
- Parallel functional programming using Haskell
Publications and CVA full list (and most papers in full text) of my publication is available on a separate page.
This is a curriculum vitae in pdf format.
Workshops and Conferences
- I recommend the HLPP 2014 workshop on High-Level Parallel Programming. Please submit contributions in skeleton-based parallelism and high-level languages for parallel computing.
- Please submit contributions in parallel and high-performance functional programming to Functional High-Performance Computing (FHPC) 2014 . FHPC 2014 will take place in Gothenburg in early September 2014, co-located with ICFP 2014.
- I am organising the Haskell Implementor's Workshop (HIW) 2014. As usual, HIW 2014 will be co-located take place in Gothenburg in early September 2014, co-located with ICFP 2014.