Mathematical Image Analysis
The focus of the mathematical image analysis lab is on modeling and developing numerical methods for nonlinear statistics, variational problems, and geometry on Riemannian Manifolds and more general metric spaces.
The imaging problems we tackle: 3D tomographic reconstruction, segmentation, registration and atlas generation in medical images, mathematical aspects of computational anatomy and shape space modeling including tree like shape spaces. Application include airway trees, brain image and morphological analysis, and functional analysis of imaging data.
- Image Based Quantification of Anatomical Change
Diffeomorphic image registration for analysis of coma patients and Alzheimer's disease.
- Learning Imaging Biomarkers
Image based biomarker identification for breast cancer, osteoporosis, osteoarthritis and atherosclerosis.
- Centre for Stochastic Geometry and Advanced Bioimaging
Predicting Petrophysical Parameters
- Distributed Video Coding and Processing
Here is a list of the courses DIKU offers
- Signal and Image Processing
- Constrained Continuous Optimization
- Project courses: CMM 1/2, ProjNatIT